Workout: Chest & Back Ab Ripper X
Duration: about 55 mins
Calories Burned: 673 calories according to the Fitness Activity Calculator website I use under the circuit training numbers.
Well, yesterday as promised I was right back at it pounding out Chest & Back. This workout felt great and I beat most of my numbers on my sets by 1 or 2 reps so I was totally pumped.
Workout: Plyometrics
Duration: 58mins total
Calories Burned: 759 under high impact aerobics on the same site as above.
Man, I was much better at Plyo this week than last! It was still a killer though! I was sweating like crazy, and my legs were limp noodles afterwards, but I got through it after a few interuptions from Alex for juice and "Dad, can I play on the computer?"...."Sure"...."But I need you to set it up!"..."arrrgghhh, hold on".... I'm sure you get the picture....
So far I am feeling awesome about staring P90X again...I am totally committed too not only finishing it but using it as my main workout for life....there is just so much variety in this program that you can't get bored of it.....I LOVE IT!
On a lighter note, I just bought a Sony Ericsson W810i! cell phone...this is an absolutely amazing phone that has gotten rave reviews on Amazon, Cnet, Moblie Review and a number of other websites...the absolutely best website for reviews and info on this phone is Mobile-review.com ....I ordered it, so it should be here next week sometime and I can't wait...the wife and kids won't see me I'll be figuring out how to use it and once I do, I'll be listening to music, taking pics, or video, playing games, surfing the net...etc etc right from my cell phone....can you tell I'm EXCITED!!!
Tomorrow is Shoulders & Arms, and I can't wait I'm gonna bring it big time and kick some ass...Cheers!!!!!!!!!
P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!
This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Rob- did we lose ya? I hope you're still working the X, even if you're not posting about it!
~TuxBaby, about a week from "Day 60"
Post a Comment