P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!

This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day 2 Plyometrics...the "BEAST"!

Well, there is good reason why they call this workout the beast! It is 58mins (incl warmup and cooldown) of jumping, and explosive leg movements which absolutely make your legs and your heart scream! This is one tough workout and in my opinion is the toughest of all the P90X workouts.

Since it was the first time doing this in 2 years I made sure I went hard but not so hard that I wanted to throw up. It was tough and I was drenched in sweat at the end but I made it through the whole thing!

As far as how I feel from yesterday Chest and Back, my upper lats especially on the sides are sore as heck and my abs are on fire from Ab Ripper X....ahhh I forgot how great this program is...It's one of the few in my opinion that make you feel like you really worked out at the end.

I believe tomorrows workout is Shoulders & Arms and I'm really looking forward to it...so bring it!

"Just a sec?...there's no just a sec!" by Tony Horton in Plyometrics

For more info on P90X Plyometrics click on post title.

No comments: