Well, I am wiped after this workout. Man, your leg muscles and back muscles are such large groups that this one absolutely kills me. I was pretty shaky when I was done, but man I was proud to get through it.
Some of those leg sets are killer....wall squats with one leg lifted just kill me lol. I know I'll improve, just have to keep plugging away one day at a time.
Hey you want to see what P90X can do for you?...search for P90X on Youtube.com...and you should see a video with X graduate and afficando Perry Tinsley he does a core test exercise to show you how effective this program is in developing your core muscles...basically it is 3 or 4 mins in the plank position...but there's a catch...after the first 30 seconds in regular plank he lifts one arm off the floor for 15 seconds....then changes and lifts the other...then does one foot, then the other, then one arm, one foot...so now is holding the plank position on one forearm and the opposite foot...then amazingly switches to the other arm and foot lifted then finishes off with another 30 secs of normal plank position....hey why explain it here is the link see for yourself.
Perry Tinsley Core Test!
Looking forward to Kenpo tomorrow.
Burn the fat, Feed the muscle!
P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!
This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment