P90X Day 7 Week 1 Rest or X Stretch
Workout: Turbo Jam Cardio Party 1/Great Abs Guaranteed
Duration: Approx 55mins
Calorie Burn:506 Approx...probably more if you add in the Abs...and I only calculate for the acutal working part of the workout not the warm up or cool down.
Well today is Day 7 of P90X and I was supposed to rest or do X Stretch...but I am so PUMPED UP that I just had to do something harder so I chose the TJ workout and man I left a pool of sweat on the basement floor lol....Also Great Abs was tough! My abs were on fire and now they are fatigued as heck...I would almost go as far as saying it is almost as tough as Ab Ripper X! Ok it's only 7 mins....but man I couldn't get through it without taking many MANY breaks....oh my midsection sucks...love handles, flab blahhhhh arrrrrgghhhhhhh....sorry just venting...I'll keep working at it though....
I am sure I'll pay tomorrow, during Chest & Back, for working out today but that's ok becasue "the only easy day was yesterday!" (Navy Seals BUDS Motto)...
Week 2 coming up tomorrow, I didn't go 100% this week (but damn close lol) so week 2 is now dubbed "Push Til Ya Puke" week...LOL...we'll see how gung ho I am after plyo!!!
That's it for today, gotta work tonight back at 11:30pm when I may do X Stretch then depending on how I feel...Cheers
P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!
This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment