Wow, yesterdays Yoga X was once again an eye opener...Some of those postures that require you to lean, twis and balance at the same time are freak'n hard. Man this is one long workout at 90mins....It is not hard Cardio wise, but I was still working up a sweat doing it!
I really liked Yoga Belly 7 during this workout which is basically a short abs workout near the end. It's short in time but my abs were still screaming. I can really see Yoga improving my balance, flexibility, and concentration over time and I am really looking forward to next weeks Yoga workout.
Yesterday was one of my best friends 40th birthday so we all went out to this great Chinese restaurant downtown. Yes I guess I blew my diet out of the water, but hey it's his 40th and demands celebration with lots of eating and drinking. It's funny because I am only two and a half years away from my 40th and I wanna be in the best shape of my life when I turn 40. Although I know that by following P90X for the rest of my life (or at least until I am too frail to do it lol) that will be no problem.
Today is my son Alex's 5th birthday party (stay away from cake, stay away from cake) so I am slated to do Legs & Back which I will do after the party around 5pm then probably post how I felt later on tonight.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Burn the fat, Feed the muscle!
P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!
This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment