P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!

This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!

Monday, October 08, 2007

P90X Day 1....Again! Chest & Back

Well, I certainly fell from the workouts for oh about 9 months, and got totally out of shape...no excuses just plain laziness! During the last 9 months, and ate and drank anything I wanted, and jumped up to 193lbs. So once again I started P90X, today is Day 1.

Day 1 Chest & Back

Ok this is the third time starting this awesome system from the beginning and completely out of shape so as you can imagine this workout friggin killed me...nauseous, dizzy, drenched in sweat at the end, but I finished it dammit. I didn't do Ab Ripper X, as I was too wiped so I am heading to the dungeon of pain to do that now.

My numbers were respecatable first round and terrible second round but as Tony says:"Do your best, and forget the rest!"

This workout just kicks ass, partially because both the chest and back are such big muscle groups. Anyone that keeps up with Tony and the gang my hats off to you! Tomorrow is Plyo the beast!....help!

No comments: