Hey I haven't posted for a few days, but that in no way translates to laziness. Ok here goes.
Day 4 Yoga X
During the day I decided to do a proper weight chest workout so I did:
Bench Press: 5 Sets reps between 6-10 weight: 160-200lbs
Incline Dbell Press: 5 Sets same reps as above, weight 45-60lbs
Decline Press: 5 Sets, same reps, weight 140-180lbs...
PM: Well, I attempted Yoga X and it was pretty! Stumbling, falling, hurting, but I felt GREAT afterwards, I Felt very limber and loose...hopefully next week will be easier.
Day 5 Legs & Back
Tough, tough workout, my freakin legs were burning BAD, and I had wobbly knees at the end...
Day 6 Kenpo
Man, my legs were sore as heck today, and I must have sweated out a litre of water. One thing I did to make this workout more intense was buy a floor model heavy bag. By doing the moves on this it increases the intensity big time. I was so tired after this I thought I was gonna pass out...but man did I feel good! There is just something about REALLY punching and kicking an object that feels great LOL...
Day 7 Rest
Took the day off today! My parents brought over a giant roast ham dinner and we had a great family supper. Blew the diet all to hell but what the heck, ya gotta cheat at least once a week...right!?
So week one is down! Fantastic, I am totally pumped to kick ass and beat all my numbers for week 2 and I can't wait to get started. In the meantime "respect the X!"
P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!
This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment