Day 2 Plyometrics October 9, 2007
Well, plyo was a real wake up call as to my cardio level. Crap this workout just kicked my ass. How they keep going at the rate they go, I cannot believe. Anyways once again a sweat drenching, almost vomit inducing workout...Plyo is for me the mother of all P90X workouts...
Day 3 Shoulders & Arms
Absolutely and awesome workout today. My arms were pumped right up, and i felt great, still a sweat drenching 50 or so minutes though. Did the Ab Ripper X right afterward and felt great, ya ya sloppy form, had to take breaks but got through it...
Upcoming:
Day 4 is the next workout which is Yoga X...One of the reasons I started with P90X again is because in December I have to run my departments annual fitness test. Which consists of a 1.5 mile run and 8 different muscular endurance exercises like push ups, pull ups, bench press, dips, sit ups...I know P90X will help me maximize my results in all the categories except maybe the bench press as all P90X exercises are for chest are bodyweight ones, so I have been toying with the idea of supplementing Yoga X for a bench press workout in order to maximize that result too...will decide this afternoon...or maybe do the bench workout and then do Yoga X later on in the evening...We'll see...
P90X EXTREME HOME FITNESS!
This ain't your Grandma's Sit & Be Fit program people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment